The AK-CC9101BP01 is a performance side blow cooler with height below 64 mm which is perfect for desktop, mini-ITX and multimedia chassis.
Three heatpipes provide rapid heat transfer from a copper base to the aluminium fine-fins for ultimate heat dissipation. The side mounted 6cm fan support chassis airflow and utilizes reliable twin ball bearing for long life expectancy. PWM control provides optimal CPU cooling with minimal noise levels.
Akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel LGA 775, 115X, LGA1200 and 1366 platforms - no backplate is needed. High performance thermal compound is pre-applied for easy and clean installation.
• Low profile, high performance side blow cooler
• Perfect for desktop, media and mini-ITX chassis
• Three U-shape heatpipes and copper base
• PWM controlled fan providing efficient and low noise cooling
• Akasa Easy Select Clip for multi-LGA mounting with pushpins
• Long life twin ball bearing
• Total height of less than 64mm